END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”)
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2022
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) may be updated from time to time. Your continued use of the Game (as defined hereunder) after a revised version has been posted or communicated to you constitutes acceptance by you of its terms.
THE CHAKRA3D VIDEO GAME YOU ARE USING (WHICH INCLUDES COMPUTER GAME, MEDIA, AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN PRINTED OR ELECTRONIC FORM) IS LICENSED TO YOU ON THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CHAKRA3D. BY PLAYING THE VIDEO GAME (EITHER ON YOUR SYSTEM OR ONLINE), AND/OR INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE GAME PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT WITH CHAKRA3D.
The ACASSIA version, including without limitation any multi-player, online, or downloadable portions thereof (the “Game”) is protected by the copyright laws of Spain, international copyright treaties and conventions and other laws. The Game is licensed, and not sold, and this agreement confers no title or ownership to the Game program or any copy thereof. In addition to the terms and conditions hereof, when using particular portions of the Game, including without limitation any multi-player, online, or downloadable content, you may be subject to additional guidelines of third party service providers.
- PRECONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE. The licenses granted in this EULA are specifically conditioned upon the following and your full compliance with all other terms and conditions set forth in this EULA:
a. You have accepted all of the terms in this EULA and any additional terms as may be applicable to the Game you are playing, which is evidenced by your use of the Game;
b. You agree to and comply with all of the terms stipulated by Steam which is evidenced by your use of the Game; any violation of the Steam terms will be considered a violation of this EULA;
c. You agree to and comply with all of the terms in this EULA until such time as you have completed and permanently terminated your use of the Game by deleting all aspects of the Game from your machine (e.g., account deletion, deletion of Game-related files, destruction of the physical media on which the copy of the Game in your possession exists, etc.);
d. You access and use the Game only on local machines, running validly licensed copies of operating systems on which the Game was designed to operate (the “Hardware”); and
e. You do not use any hacks, cracks, bots, or third party Game which may modify, temporarily or permanently, the code or the user experience of the Game, whether on your local machine or on servers which enable use of any features of the Game.
- LIMITED USE LICENSE. CHAKRA3D grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right and license to use one copy of the Game solely for your personal use with the Hardware. Commercial use of the Game is prohibited. To play the Game and/or access any online content related to the Game, you must have legally obtained the Game from CHAKRA3D, and all applicable or required Hardware and/or third party game to operate the Game and/or access any online, multi-player or download portion of the Game (which we do not provide). You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes for any Hardware and other costs you may incur to access the Game, including internet service or other third party charges required to access any multi-player, online or downloadable portions of the Game (if applicable). Neither this agreement nor use of the Game entitles you to any future releases of the Game, nor to any expansions, sequels, or similar or ancillary products. CHAKRA3D may, in its sole discretion, change, modify, suspend, or discontinue the Game or any aspect of the Game at any time. CHAKRA3D may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability. You have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature or content contained in the Game. You understand that the Game is provided by CHAKRA3D at its discretion and may be terminated or otherwise discontinued by CHAKRA3D at any time without notice.
- VIRTUAL ITEMS.
3.1. CHAKRA3D may offer you the ability to earn a limited license to virtual goods and services made available by CHAKRA3D in the Game (collectively, “Virtual Items”). If CHAKRA3D offers the ability to earn such licenses, CHAKRA3D hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right and license to such Virtual Items, as applicable, for your personal, non-commercial use exclusively in the Game, subject to the terms of this EULA and your compliance therewith.
3.2. You may only use Virtual Items in the Game and are not redeemable for money or monetary value from CHAKRA3D or any other person or entity, except as otherwise required by applicable law. Virtual Items do not have an equivalent value in real currency and do not act as a substitute for real currency. Neither CHAKRA3D nor any other person or entity has any obligation to exchange Virtual Items for anything of value, including, but not limited to, real currency. You acknowledge and agree that CHAKRA3D may engage in actions that may impact the perceived value of Virtual Items at any time, except as prohibited by applicable law.
3.3. Except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, CHAKRA3D, in its sole discretion, has the absolute right to manage, modify, suspend, and/or eliminate Virtual Items without notice or liability to you.
3.4. You may not transfer, sell, gift, exchange, trade, lease, sublicense, or rent Virtual Items except in the Game and as expressly permitted by CHAKRA3D except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, CHAKRA3D reserves and retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Virtual Items.
3.5. The licenses granted hereunder to Virtual Items will terminate upon termination of this EULA and as otherwise provided herein; provided, however, that, in CHAKRA3D sole discretion, CHAKRA3D may make your Virtual Items available to you in your account solely for use in the commercial version of the Game.
- OWNERSHIP. All intellectual property rights in and to the Game (including but not limited to video, audio and other content incorporated therein or later downloaded) and title to any and all copies thereof are owned by CHAKRA3D or its licensors, and you receive no right or interest therein, except for the limited licenses expressly provided herein.
You may not do any of the following:
• Copy the Game except for a single backup copy;
• Sell, rent, lease, license, distribute or otherwise transfer or make the Game available to any other person, in whole or in part, or use the Game or any part thereof in any commercial context, including but not limited to use on a commercial website, or in a service bureau, “cyber cafe”, computer gaming center or any other commercial location in which multiple users who have not each separately purchased the Game may access the Game program. CHAKRA3D may offer a separate site license agreement to permit you to make the Game available for commercial use; see the contact information below;
• Reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Game or any online portion thereof, in whole or in part;
• Remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices or labels contained on or within the Game or any online portion thereof; or
• Export or re-export the Game or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable E.U. export restrictions or other laws or regulations.
- SECURITY MEASURES/PROTECTIONS. Certain security measures may be required in order for you to make full use of the Game, including without limitation the requirement to register the Game with a serial code, the requirement to have continual access to the Internet; and/or the acceptance of security/digital rights management features. Failure to accept the security measures may partially or completely impair your use of the Game.
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT. In exchange for use of the Game, and to the extent that your contributions through use of the Game give rise to any copyright interest, you hereby grant CHAKRA3D an exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully transferable and sub-licensable worldwide right and license to use your contributions in any way and for any purpose in connection with the Game and related goods and services including the rights to reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, perform, create derivative works from, display, publish, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise use, distribute, exploit and communicate to the public by any and all means and media whether now known or hereafter devised without any further notice or compensation of any kind to you for the whole duration of protection granted to intellectual property rights by applicable laws and international conventions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby waive any moral rights of paternity, publication, reputation, or attribution with respect to CHAKRA3D and other players’ use and enjoyment of such assets in connection with the Game and related goods and services under applicable law. The license grant to CHAKRA3D, and the above waiver of any applicable moral rights, survives any termination or revocation of this EULA.
- ONLINE CONDUCT.
7.1. CHAKRA3D does not pre-screen content that may be posted or online chats and does not assume any responsibility or liability for content that is generated by users in connection with the Game. CHAKRA3D does not assume any liability for any failure to remove, or any delay in removing, content. However, we reserve the right to remove or request that the third party service provider remove content that is objectionable to us for any reason. This determination is in our sole discretion and is final. If CHAKRA3D objects to content that you created, CHAKRA3D may in its sole discretion (either itself or if applicable by request to the third party service provider): (i) remove content; (ii) give warnings; (iii) restrict your access when you break the rules; or (iv) suspend or terminate your use without any notice to you. In addition, CHAKRA3D, may, in its sole discretion, terminate this agreement, in part, immediately and without notice if your online conduct breaches this agreement or infringes any third party intellectual property rights, or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. If we terminate this agreement under these circumstances, you will lose access to any online portions of the Game.
7.2. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Game, and for all of your communication and activity in connection with Game, including any content you contribute, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless CHAKRA3D, its licensors and each of their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiary companies and the employees, officers, and directors of each from any liability or damages arising from your conduct in the connection with the Game.
7.3. CHAKRA3D retains the right to suspend your access to the Game without previous notification if you violate the terms of this EULA. You will violate this EULA if you (or others using your online account) do any of the following:
• Post, transmit, promote, or distribute content that violates any law or regulation.
• You are eleven (11) years or younger
• Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another user that is unwanted.
• Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
• Violate any terms or policies communicated by CHAKRA3D from time to time.
• Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking.
• Disclose your own or other users’ personal information.
• Impersonate any person or entity, including any CHAKRA3D officials, forum leaders, guides, hosts, employees or agents, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Impede or disrupt the Game or the normal flow of game play or dialogue, or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) “spamming” or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users.
• Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Game.
• Use or exploit any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Game or to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
• Trade, sell, auction or otherwise transfer any virtual items or goods of any nature outside the Game.
• Violate any applicable laws including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, regulations and rules wherever you are using the Game. This includes rules for use of third-party technology and content, rules of interactive service providers, and federal, state, local and foreign laws where applicable. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
• Do anything that interferes with the ability of other users to enjoy playing the Game in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of CHAKRA3D, or the third party service provider (if applicable), in maintaining the Game for the enjoyment of all its users.
• Intentionally disconnecting from the network during online play, or allowing yourself to be defeated by a given player repeatedly to help boost their rankings or win counts.
- LIMITATION ON DAMAGES.
8.1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CHAKRA3D, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE POSSESSION, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE GAME OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FRAUD, MISREPRESENTATION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, PERSONAL INJURY, PRODUCTS LIABILITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY. IN ANY CASE, CHAKRA3D’S AND ITS LICENSORS’ ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE GAME.
8.2. CHAKRA3D AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO PROMISE OR WARRANTY THAT THE GAME WILL WORK PROPERLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CHAKRA3D AND ITS LICENSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING FEATURES THAT AFFECT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE GAME, (2) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE GAME, AND OTHER SERVICES, GAME AND HARDWARE, OR (3) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE IN INITIATING, CONDUCTING OR COMPLETING ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME IN AN ACCURATE OR TIMELY MANNER. THE GAME, AND ALL OTHER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED HEREIN OR IN OUR LIMITED WARRANTY ACCOMPANYING THE GAME,CHAKRA3D AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CHAKRA3D does not ensure continuous, error free, secure or virus-free operation of any online, multi-player or downloadable portions of the Game or continued operation or availability of any given server.
8.3. CHAKRA3D is not liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes beyond our reasonable control. Further, CHAKRA3D cannot and does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access the online, multi-player or downloadable portions of the Game whenever you want, and there may be extended periods of time when you cannot access such portions of the Game.
9.1. This EULA is effective upon your agreement to be bound by its terms and remains in effect until terminated by you or CHAKRA3D. You may terminate this EULA at any time by deleting and destroying any and all copies of the Game in your possession, custody, or control.
9.2. Except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, CHAKRA3D may limit, suspend, or terminate the licenses granted hereunder and your access to and use of the Game, including, but not limited to Virtual Items and any related services and products, at any time and for any reason without notice or liability to you.
9.3. Without limiting any other rights of CHAKRA3D, if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA, CHAKRA3D retains the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately limit, suspend, or terminate your access to and/or use of the Game.
9.4. Upon termination of this EULA, your rights to access and use the Game, including any licenses and access to Virtual Items, user data, points, character progress, and any other information of any kind related to the Game, will terminate immediately, and you must cease all use of the Game. In the event the Game is terminated, you must destroy all copies of the Game and all of its component parts.
9.5. The termination of this EULA will not affect CHAKRA3D rights or your obligations arising under this EULA. Those terms that by their nature are intended to survive this EULA shall survive this EULA.
- INJUNCTION. BecauseCHAKRA3D would be irreparably damaged if the terms of this agreement were not specifically enforced, you agree that CHAKRA3D and/or its licensors shall be entitled, without bond, other security or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of this agreement, in addition to such other remedies asCHAKRA3D may otherwise have under applicable laws.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CHAKRA3D, its licensors and each of their respective partners, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all damages, losses and expenses arising directly or indirectly from your acts and omissions to act in using the Game pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with and governed by the laws of Spain. Any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement, which cannot be settled amicably after reasonable efforts, shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Alicante.
- MISCELLANEOUS. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. CHAKRA3D failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or your rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between CHAKRA3D and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
If you have any questions concerning this license, you may contact CHAKRA3D through https://chakra3d.com/contact
IMPORTANTE – LEA ESTO CON ATENCIÓN: